At GIPS we offer a comprehensive and holistic service for children, adolescents and their families. We have a team of Child and adolescent psychiatrists and psychologists all working under one roof to address various emotional, behavioral, psychosomatic, educational and neurodevelopment problems pertaining to this age group.
We provide Assessment and Treatment for:
- Autistic spectrum disorder
- Intellectual disability
- Communication disorders like stuttering / social communication
- Specific Learning disabilities including dyslexia, reading and arithmetic l difficulties..
- Childhood anxiety and depression
- Behavioral problems
- Academic underachievement’s/school refusal.
As part of our comprehensive service we provide the following:
Clinical Intervention all under one roof
- Comprehensive Psychiatric consultation to establish diagnosis
- Psychotherapy Including CBT and Dynamic Therapy
- Child counseling
- Family Therapy
- Special Education
- Social Skills Training
- Career Counseling
- Parenting Guidance